Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can Elder Scrolls: Oblivion be played without a disc if I buy it for the PC?

I'm considering buying The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for the PC, and I want to know if it can be played without the disc. I don't wanna have to keep putting in a disc everytime I want to play it, that would just be annoying. Is it like a, one-time install the game on my computer and never look at the disc again sort of thing? Or would I have to have it in everytime I want to play?Can Elder Scrolls: Oblivion be played without a disc if I buy it for the PC?
To Install it, you will need the cd, but if you've already got it installed, you can use a no-cd patch/crack. You can easily find one by searching on google. Basically when you put a cd into the computer to play a game, the entire game's already installed on the computer. The idea of having to put the disk in every time is to confirm that you actually own the disk and haven't just downloaded the game off the internet. The no cd crack/patch is a file that starts up when you load up the game and tricks the game into thinking the disk is there, even if it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment