Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I start playing from The Elder Scrolls IV will I be confused about the story line?

I'm thinking of buying Skyrim but I also want to play a few elder scrolls games before I buy it. If I start from IV, will I learn the basic story line or will this series make no sense to me?If I start playing from The Elder Scrolls IV will I be confused about the story line?
You wont need to play it for it to make sense, but you will get more immersed because you will be able to relate the games and continue farther in some aspects of the folklore such as the Dark Brotherhood.
I love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion game, it's eaten up loads of my time and i hardly ever get bored of it.

The expansions are awesome- i wish it came with all of them (there are smaller packs that unlock certain areas) but it's still great. Only downside is that it has a few glitches and stuff, and some quests are bugged so you can't even finish them- but these are few and far between; most of the game is playable and awesome.If I start playing from The Elder Scrolls IV will I be confused about the story line?
I have it, the story doesn't say much but the game is very expansive and I highly recommend it to you. The general idea of the game is that you were in a jail cell for an unknown reason and the king sets you free because there is something special about you but then the king dies and your fate depends on you. There is some story but I don't think that it will relate much to skyrim at all.
Different stories overall, Oblivion was more about closing those dreaded demon gates, Skyrim is more of helping out the community and cities while defending from dragons.



You wont be confused of the story line, however If I was you I would DEFFINATLY give Oblivion a shot.If I start playing from The Elder Scrolls IV will I be confused about the story line?
No, you won't be confused. The story of Oblivion is irrelevant to Elder scrolls III morrowind. Play Oblivion, get skyrim and you'll understand in essence what they are talking about.
Skyrim does relate to Oblivion but not that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment