Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there a way to restart elder scrolls and keep your character?

I need a way to restart Elder Scrolls:Oblivion and keep my character and all of his attributes and all of his items.



Is there a plugin or command that will let me keep all of my attributes and all of my items in chests that I have and restart the entire main story with no major skills?Is there a way to restart elder scrolls and keep your character?
If you start over you can't keep your character unless you save a new one in a different slot. The game can't be redone with everything built up.Is there a way to restart elder scrolls and keep your character?
There are a lot of mods for Oblivion out there so if you're playing on PC then it's probably possible (personally I like building up a new character so I've never tried).

You could try searching the mod sites themselves

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind鈥?/a>

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/

or maybe ask in a few gaming forums.Is there a way to restart elder scrolls and keep your character?
As Shazzy just said you cannot do so, unless you happned to be training both characters at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment