Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can I play Skyrim without playing the other Elder Scrolls games?

I haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but I want to get Skyrim. Do I need to play the others to appreciate the story line? What game should I start at?Can I play Skyrim without playing the other Elder Scrolls games?
you can play it its just you may understand alot more if you play marrowing and oblivion you can still understand it you just wont understand some of the refrences or background information but yes its very friendly to new elder scroll players
Not really. By and large the story lines in the games are separate. Might be the odd reference here or there, that you mightn't pick up on, but nothing major.Can I play Skyrim without playing the other Elder Scrolls games?
There are a few bit in the game that you'd understand more if you played the previous games but as it's set 200 years after oblivion (the previous game) you'll be fine
sure you can, this is like the one thats biggest anyway so sure, for most people buying it its their first time playing an elder scrolls game so go ahead, play itCan I play Skyrim without playing the other Elder Scrolls games?
Yes you can play it. They may make a few references here and there, but nothing major

No comments:

Post a Comment