Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place?

Personally I would like to see Akavir, what do my fellow Elder Scrolls fanatics think?Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place?
yeah something like hammerfell, valenwood, or summerset isle, its always nice to have a different elder scrolls culture and experience something new each time
I can't recall the name of it atm, but the games very rarely mention a foreign continent beyond Tamriel where no human beings dwell anymore, as they've all been eaten by crazy vampiric beast-folk. All the races there are mentioned as being completely different from/alien to whats in Tamriel as well. I'd like a game set there, myself. Completely shake things up.Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place?
I think that there are a lot of possibilities. Bethesda is a great game making team. Lol if they wanted to, I bet they could make it in Detroit.
Hammerfell would be nice.Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place?
I would like to see Elsweyr.
detroit
I would like to see it set in Hammerfell
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment