Saturday, February 25, 2012

Elder Scrolls series?

Hello. I was thinking of purchasing the new Elder Scrolls (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) game for my Xbox 360. I was just wondering if I had to play the first 4 games before it to understand the story line or are they independent of one another?



Thanks for the help!!Elder Scrolls series?
Nope. Every game is independent from each other.

However, you would learn a little background/history of Cyrodil (the world of the Elder Scrolls) that could be mentioned by playing the other games. I recommend The Elder Scrolls 4 : Oblivion. I know from checking out some previews that Skyrim is set just a few years after Oblivion. So of course some stuff that happened in Oblivion will pop up in Skyrim.



Hope this helped. :)Elder Scrolls series?
No you don't have to each game is separate from the rest but I would recommend getting oblivion just to get a feel for the series it's only $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment