Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion like Fable?

I am planning on getting The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, but I like to get the game that preceded what im getting. I just wanted to know because I've never played it, but I played Fable (which I REALLY LOVED) and wanted to know if they were similar.Is The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion like Fable?
The only real similarity is the fantasy genre. Oblivion let's you customize your character more than Fable does. It's got a completely open world and hundreds of quests. You can choose to do good or evil deeds in the same way as Fable and your reputation will reflect your decisions. I would definitely recommend playing Oblivion before skyrim comes out. There are a million things to do and see and you can get a good feel for the game engine that Skyrim is based on.Is The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion like Fable?
Oblivion is a more open, free world type of game, whereas Fable is more linear.

In Oblivion u can choose what u want to do. U can totally ignore the main quest for example and just either expore the world, or do side quests.



I like Oblivion a lot more than Fable.



Oblivion is sold cheaply now so it's a good investment.Is The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion like Fable?
Fable is more of an adventure game with a few RPG elements like the skills. Oblivion is a true RPG with leveling, skills, guilds, main quests and side quests. The world is huge and completely open. It's also in first person though you can switch to third person.
It's alot deeper than Fable. I don't like Fable myself, but I love Oblivion. It's a little more like The Fallout games.

No comments:

Post a Comment