Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do I have to play The Elder Scrolls 1 to play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for x box360?

Im looking for the best role playing game. And I have been told that The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion was the best. Do you think that, and do I miss any info if I don't play the first 3 games of the saga?Do I have to play The Elder Scrolls 1 to play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for x box360?
No, most people don't even know there was one before oblivion.

A resounding NO

Good luck and Happy gamingDo I have to play The Elder Scrolls 1 to play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for x box360?
No you wouldn't. I havent played them and from what I hear elder scrolls 1 and 2 where awfull anyway. If you are not on a budget I would wait till elder scrolls V scyrim realeses on 11/11/11 it is going to be epic but will cost about double of what oblivion is going for. Other great games that play just like oblivion and are made by same company is fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas. Basically same thing just future post apocalyptic theme.Do I have to play The Elder Scrolls 1 to play The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for x box360?
No. They're in the same world, but each takes place in a different area. A few books in the game talk about the other places, but you don't have to read them.
Not really, they all take place in the same world and a few things cross over, but each game is it's own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment