Saturday, February 25, 2012

What do all the symbols in the journal in the elder scrolls oblivion stand for?

I have bought the elder scrolls oblivion a long while ago and haven't played it. I lost all packaging and manual(expected) and don't understand a thing in the journal. What do all those symbols stand for? Why aren't there any captions like : Durability, magical attack, etc? Could someone please either tell me what ALL those symbols mean or give me a link to a manual or guide that decrypts my game? You can e-mail it to me also if you have it. Thank you all!What do all the symbols in the journal in the elder scrolls oblivion stand for?
the coin symbol is the price of the item, the feather is its weight, the fire is its damage and the far right one is the items condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment