Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do I have to play all the previous Elder Scrolls before playing Skyrim?

I want to play Skyrim but I don't know if playing the previous Elder Scrolls will matter. So what do I do?Do I have to play all the previous Elder Scrolls before playing Skyrim?
Don't worrie about playing oblivion it doesn't have much to do with Skyrim anyways and Skyrim is way way way better.
No, playing the previous ones isn't required. And you can just read about the storyline of the previous games if your worried over the Internet. Only slight references to other parts of Tamriel are in skyrim such as the destroyed dark brotherhood sanctuary in Bravill. Skyrims basically a new beginning for a new character which is you and you'll get filled in along the way about other parts of tamriel. But just play Skyrim. It's amazing!Do I have to play all the previous Elder Scrolls before playing Skyrim?
I haven't played any of the previous elder scrolls games, but skyrim really appealed to me so i got it. It's really fun, and I really don't feel like I'm missing out on any information that would have needed to be revealed to me through previous games. so i say go ahead and get it. it's really fun, even if you haven't played the other ones.
I haven't played any of the previous games, and am still playing Skyrim. It really doesn't matter. They'll talk about Oblivion a little, but not enough to really be significant. There is actually a book in the game that tells the storyline of Oblivion so if you want, you can read it to know what happened. (Skyrim is placed 200 years after Oblivion).



But yeah. Play it. IT'S AMAZING. And don't forget to join the Dark Brotherhood. You'll get a really awesome horse.Do I have to play all the previous Elder Scrolls before playing Skyrim?
I didn't play any elder scrolls before skyrim but i love skyrim all the same, so no you don't and imo the characters look much better in skyrim than what I have seen in the other games (for good reason, Its newer.) but then again Im obsessed with aesthetics, if it doesnt look good, I generally hate it.
No need to play the others skyrim has a stand alone story with only small links to the previous games. Skyrim takes place 200 years after oblivion .... Also there is no save game/ character import like dragon age .....Happy gaming
no they somewhat correlate to each other but are not a continuation of previous versions, ive played the oblivion and its simmilar but nowhere near related to the skyrim
Nope; because the way they did the Elder Scrolls series is; each game is a new land and they said they don't want to do the same land twice; I.E. Cyrodill; Morrowind.
You have to finish all scrolls before playing skirim
no. Its a stand alone game.

No comments:

Post a Comment