Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are there any first person mmorpg's? Like the elder scrolls series, except multiplayer?

I really enjoyed Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, and I was wondering if there are any first person multiplayer games similar to Oblivion. Preferably free, but if it's cheap enough, I'll give it a try.Are there any first person mmorpg's? Like the elder scrolls series, except multiplayer?
Not many that I know of, but I do know Elder Scrolls fairly well. Very excellent game I must say, it's a shame it's not multiplayer (though I understand them wanting to keep the singleplayer aspect).



Anyway....to my knowledge there are only 2 games that I can think of. Runescape and World of Warcraft. In my opinion, neither are in comparison to Oblivion but it's the only two that pop into my head. I could be overthinking it but I don't think there really is any left.



Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.Are there any first person mmorpg's? Like the elder scrolls series, except multiplayer?
"Nehrim"



http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fate鈥?/a>

I think it fits all of your qualifications except multiplayer.

It's free.

It's technically a mod for Oblivion so the gameplay will be exactly like Oblivion.

It is a more difficult game than Oblivion. But it has more depth to it.

I think u will like it. And since it's free u aren't out anything if u happen not to care for it.



Another game u may or may not like is "Borderlands"

This one isn't free, but it's cheap now.

Borderlands is a shooter, but it has the capability of up to 4 players simultaneously (via LAN or IP address). It is not an online game though.

The graphics are a little "cartoony" but the gameplay is rather good.Are there any first person mmorpg's? Like the elder scrolls series, except multiplayer?
This one, I think it is fit to you



Official site: http://dc.gamedp.com/ Free to play.



Dragon's Call is an Epic Browser Based MMORPG set in the Ancient World of Stilland. The game is featured with stunning graphics and a large variety of ways to play. Your character will be equipped with an variety of weapons, skills and magical abilities to help you in your journey through quests across the mysterious lands.
first person view, no i don't think so, there was mortal online but i just couldn't figure that game out.
  • toronto
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment