Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I want to find games simular to The elder scrolls Oblivian and Skyrim any ideas?

This interest started with the game hexen and has continued into The elder Scrolls are there any other pc games out there that has simular game play as these ?I want to find games simular to The elder scrolls Oblivian and Skyrim any ideas?
Play Morrowind, Gothic 1,2,3, Risen, Fallout (post-apocalypse).I want to find games simular to The elder scrolls Oblivian and Skyrim any ideas?
Well I don't know if you mean the game engine or just RPGs you would probably like. I am especially fond of the Baldur's Gate series. It is made by Bioware and is set in the Forgotten Realms. You might also like Neverwinter Nights, which is more of a linear kill everything game. Baldur's Gate has a much better storyline and lore behind it, if that is your thing.I want to find games simular to The elder scrolls Oblivian and Skyrim any ideas?
Fallout is like TES with more action/guns

Dragon age is likes TES but with more RPG elements



all are great games
Fallout series

No comments:

Post a Comment