Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Need help finding a free Wave File of Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion theme song?

Yeah, I making a campaign (or project) for a game and need a sight that offers the music of elder scrolls 4 oblivion for download, free, and in WAV format. Thanks.Need help finding a free Wave File of Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion theme song?
Just take the mp3s in the Music folder and convert them to WAVNeed help finding a free Wave File of Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion theme song?
Yep I agree. I have the game too. You can go to (well for my computer) C:\program files86\ Bethesda softworks\ Oblivion\ Data\ Music. Take the mp3's and convert them to a wav. file. I use Fl Studio but im sure you can use a freeware program like Wavasaur to convert it. If you feel like looking around a bit, look through www.kvraudio.com for a ton of freeware audio applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment