Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where do you go to join the Mages guild in Elder Scrolls Obivion?

I have Elder Scrolls Obivion for the pc and I want to join the Mages guild. But I can't find out who to talk to. I know where to go to get into the theives guild but my character would be no good at that. Please tell me where to go, who to see, or anything you know about the subject.Where do you go to join the Mages guild in Elder Scrolls Obivion?
Each guild has a head in charge of that particular chapter. Ask the different people you see there who to see about a recommendation. Then, if you can't find that person, wait 2-3 hours at a time until they show up. Search for them during the day. If you come at night you might find them in a bed but usually won't talk about quest stuff or sell you things until they are present in the guild in an official way (sort of like being open for business) When you do find that particular person, they will have a task for you. They were all pretty easy, in my opinion. When you have done this in every city (aside from the Imperial City and Kvatch) go to the Arcane University and talk to Raminus Polus and you will be admitted as an apprentice.Where do you go to join the Mages guild in Elder Scrolls Obivion?
Each city has a Mages Guild in it, just go there and at least one of the people there will allow you to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment