Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What do you think is the best bow and arrow in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

What do you think is the best bow and arrow in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? I intend on torturing the 'Adoring Fan'.What do you think is the best bow and arrow in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
I would say as far as being kind of fun for "torturing" that annoying "adoring fan" - I would use Ruin's Edge.

(The random effect bow from Shivering Isles - Dementia side's quests)What do you think is the best bow and arrow in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
I use the same combo as you only i have a low magnitude (3pt. damage) flame enchantment with 100ft spread on one of my bows and a flame enchantment 20pt. damage 20ft spread

the first one is my favorite thoughWhat do you think is the best bow and arrow in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
-_-"

dork, lol

:P

(i'm not kidding, nate.)
the best ive ever had was a demora bow with a flame enchantment and demora field arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment