Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I get the addons in elder scrolls IV: oblivion before playing?

I'm getting the elder scrolls/bioshock bundle and I was wondering if I should get the addons before playing. I wanted both games so I figured getting the bundle would be the best deal, even if it's not the game of the year edition. Will it matter if I get the addons in the middle of playing or should I get them right away?Should I get the addons in elder scrolls IV: oblivion before playing?
depending what platform you use it would be a better idea to get at least the shivering isles if you are playing on a 360 or ps3. there are a couple of rather annoying glitches associated with installing shivering isles right off the bat, the main of which is a glitch in the levelling of some rewards for quests in the shivering isles. a couple of otherwise really good rewards are locked at the level one stage if you start a new game with the dlc already installed. this has been confirmed for both the ps3 and 360. if you dont care about that the do what you wantShould I get the addons in elder scrolls IV: oblivion before playing?
They can be added into a pre-existing save game, so you don't need to get them before starting.Should I get the addons in elder scrolls IV: oblivion before playing?
YES it would get them right away becuse it will affect ur playing game its better if u get the add ons

No comments:

Post a Comment