Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i enchant on the Elder Scrolls 3?

I have the regular edition for the elder scrolls III: morrowind for the PC!! How do I enchant my weapons to cast on strike, by myself without a trainer? I can't figure out what to press to bring up the enchanting screen.

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH BUTTONS TO PRESS ON MY KEYBOARD, AND WHAT TO CLICK!!How do i enchant on the Elder Scrolls 3?
Cast "soul trap" on an enemy for a long enough duration so that when they die you capture their soul in a gem. You have to have a gem large enough for the monster in your inventory for this. You'll be notified if you don't.



From the inventory screen, drag the soul gem into your character and that will open the enchanting screen.



It's been a while since I've played it, but it should be pretty self explanatory from there.



Good luck!
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • shop bop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment