Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the storyline for Elder Scrolls I - IV?

I am going to get Skyrim but have never had any experience in the past Elder Scrolls, I don't know what to expect but I can't just jump into the game without playing the earlier games. Can someone please tell me information that is essential for me to know when playing Skyrim.

(REMEMBER, I HAVE NOOOO EXPERIENCE FOR ANYTHING IN THE GAME)What is the storyline for Elder Scrolls I - IV?
Actually you can. You don't have to play the previous games to understand this one. It's a completely different game if you base it off of the storyline. I suggest getting the strategy guide like I am. I haven't played an Elder Scrolls game either, so I'm hoping the guide can help me a lot!What is the storyline for Elder Scrolls I - IV?
What you need to know is that you can really do anything you want in the game. Each Elder Scrolls is a stand alone game. If you want to find out what happened in the earlier games you can pick up some of the books found throughout the game and read through them. But it's not necessary.
Skyrim will give you hints on the main quest and you can start it at any point in the game or not at all.
There is a ton of side quests to do, guilds to join, dungeons to loot. Or you can simply run around shooting deer and gathering plants. Whatever you want.What is the storyline for Elder Scrolls I - IV?
it doesnt matter what order you play them in besides the first 2 sucked *** and i started on the 4th one even though i never played 3 so it doesnt matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment