Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can I play Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles without Xbox Live?

I have Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but I really wanna try the Shivering Isles. I want to buy the separate Shivering Isles CD. So I don't have to buy it on Xbox Live. But I was wondering do I need Xbox Live to play it?Can I play Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles without Xbox Live?
You shouldn't have too, I bought the Game of the year addition that came with Shiver isles and nights of the nine and I was able to install it while being offline, unable to connect to the internet.Can I play Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles without Xbox Live?
No you don't need Xbox liveCan I play Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles without Xbox Live?
if u want to save the game, u will need the HDD.
  • textbook
  • carrabas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment