Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anyone know if there will be a limited edition of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, even to the unfortunate truth of having a really old computer with windows 98 on it so i can play arena XD but I am already going to pre-order skyrim, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be a limited edition version of the game before the vanilla version is released? If so I'll wait and get that instead XD



Please reply!

Thanks in advance!

:DDoes anyone know if there will be a limited edition of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Most likely knowing Bethesda, it'll be a a bunch of in-box extras, like they did with Oblviion, at very least till E3Does anyone know if there will be a limited edition of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Yes, although at 拢130 I can't see it being a big hit

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment