Sunday, March 4, 2012

Morrowind Profecies: Elder Scrolls 3 is it exactly the same as the Game of the year version?

Morrowind Profecies: Elder Scrolls 3;

Is it exactly the same as the Game of the year version? Because I am gonna buy a guide/walkthrough book and I want to make sure I get the right thing. Please let me know and also tell me the best place to buy this guide.Morrowind Profecies: Elder Scrolls 3 is it exactly the same as the Game of the year version?
i always go to this online walkthrough and it helps......The UESP: Morrowind Quest Walkthrough..............and i used to have the origanal and it broke so i got the goty edition and theres really no differenceMorrowind Profecies: Elder Scrolls 3 is it exactly the same as the Game of the year version?
I prefer online walkthroughs like gamefaqs.com or cheat code central cheatcc.com. It gives you what you you need to know and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment