Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I have more than one The Elder Scrolls Skyrim character?

I want to start a new account aside from my Nord warrior level 55. Will new saves start appearing on the list as long as i push new save or will it delete my saves and start over? Im on Xbox 360. Tags: video game, the elder scrolls games and recreation psn xbox live, skyrimCan I have more than one The Elder Scrolls Skyrim character?
yup, they just appear in the saves list
yes, you can make more than one character, just create a new save file (that's why it's a good idea to save JUST before the beginning when you are about to create a character). Just be careful to not save over your older characters.



I currently have two characters right now. I may make a pure mage soon!Can I have more than one The Elder Scrolls Skyrim character?
Yea i think so. Start a new game but just dont overwrite your old saves. It will overwrite your autosave though so make sure you didnt do anything between the last time you manually saved and the auto save.
You can my friend has does the same thing only he has 6 different filesCan I have more than one The Elder Scrolls Skyrim character?
I belive you can make a new save file just be percautious..

No comments:

Post a Comment