Sunday, March 4, 2012

Elder Scrolls?

When do you think microsoft will produce another Elder Scrolls game.

I love the whole series and I for one am ready for a new one.Elder Scrolls?
man it will probably take a while but if you like oblivion this game called two worlds is supposed to be awesome it's kind of oblivion story except you can do more stuff. besides that game will probably keep you busy until a better game comes out or another elder scrollsElder Scrolls?
4 or 5 years, maybe a little bit less. Bethesda is working on some other games tooElder Scrolls?
Microsoft isn't actually the creator of the Elder Scrolls series. Bethesda Softworks is the group that made the game. I think that Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind came out in 2003 and Elder Scrolls 4 came out in 2006 so my guess is that the next one won't be out until somewhere around 2009 or 2010. I know Bethesda has already confirmed that there are not going to be any more expansion packs for Oblivion so my guess is that they have started developement on the next Elder Scrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment