Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can I download Oblivion 4 Elder scrolls, from Steam on Two computers using the same account?

i bought elder scrolls oblivion on Steam today, and i want to download the game on my laptop, AND my desktop. I want to be able to continue from where i left off anytime i want cuz sometimes im at school, and sometimes im at home.



Will the save files be transferred over computers automatically? I dont want to start two different files in 2 computers...Thanks!



Sorry for the rush question btw!Can I download Oblivion 4 Elder scrolls, from Steam on Two computers using the same account?
Yes you can install the same game on two computers with one purchase. The Steam cloud will transfer you saves as long as you allow it to sync after exiting oblivion. (Right click on steam, choose properties, go to the updates tab and ensure that steam cloud is checked.) You must have an internet connection on you current PC whilst playing oblivion. to collect you saves from the cloud, just sign in to steam on the other pc with an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment