Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do I need to get more than The Elder Scrolls Oblivion?

I can get The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from a friend of mine. Do I need to get and play the other Elder Scroll games to get the story, or is it more of a stand alone story like Fallout 3 is to the rest of the fallout series?Do I need to get more than The Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
Like Fallout 3 with the previous Fallout games, Oblivion only has small mentions back to the previous Elder Scrolls games. For example, some of the people on the docks of the Imperial City talk about and have rumors about current events happening on an island that was part of the Morrowind game.Do I need to get more than The Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
I would try find morrowind(elder scrolls 3) on ebay, it's for the original xbox yet it plays on 360.



It's one of the best games ive ever played :DDo I need to get more than The Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
It's a stand alone one to my knowledge, and an amazing one at that. I'm playing it at the moment, passing time before I can afford FIFA11!

No comments:

Post a Comment