Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from Steam. Can I buy Shivering Isles or Knights of Nine separately?

I have bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from Steam. How can I buy Shivering Isles or Knights of Nine and get it to work properly? Can I buy one of the expansion packs in the form of a CD, or do I have to buy it online someplace?I have bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from Steam. Can I buy Shivering Isles or Knights of Nine separately?
If you bought the Oblivion Game of the Year edition through Steam, then you already have the DLC. If you didn't then you can buy the DLC through Steam as well.I have bought Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from Steam. Can I buy Shivering Isles or Knights of Nine separately?
U should have bought the Game of the Year Deluxe version as it contains all the official expansions. And it's way cheaper than buying the parts separately. They have a 5th Anniversary edition now too, but I wasn't overly impressed with it. It's just the first Game of the Year version with a fancy map and some extra "making of" content. It didn't have the other expansions beyong Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.



But I think it still might be cheaper for u to just buy the disc version of Game of the Year or Game of the Year Deluxe and then forget the Steam version. And it would certainly be smarter as there are many issues with the Steam version (especially with Windows 7 and Vista). Also the disc game performs much better than the Steam version.

No comments:

Post a Comment