Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the Elder Scrolls story from 1 and 2?

i wanna get elder scrolls 3: Oblivion but i dont wanna get it untill i know the story. so i understand what the game is talking about in dialogWhat is the Elder Scrolls story from 1 and 2?
TES III is Morrowind. TES IV is Oblivion.



Arena (I) and Daggerfall (II) are quite old now, and both DOS games. Never played Arena and I never had any luck with Daggerfall, and gave up quickly - very very glitchy. So glitchy in fact that I never got Morrowind when it came out because I still remembered Daggerfall sucking so badly.



I didn't get Oblivion either until it was given to me as a gift, and I loved it, so gave Morrowind a chance. Morrowind was good, and if that's the one you don't have, get the GotY edition/the expansions.



There were some other Elder Scrolls titles, but I never messed with them. Read more about the storylines in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_S鈥?/a>
  • things to do in san francisco
  • what is technology
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment