Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I get The Elder Scrolls Skyrim althought I never played Oblivion?

I never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but should I get Skyrim? What's the game like and what can I expect? If it's anything like Fable then I'll really enjoy it.



Could you just give me a small insight on the game?



Thank you to all answers.Should I get The Elder Scrolls Skyrim althought I never played Oblivion?
Its always good to start a series at least one game before the latest installment, however I never played any of the elder scrolls until Skyrim. I was skeptical whether or not it could truly draw me in, keep me entertained and keep me playing. After just a few hours i knew the question was most certainly yes.



Skyrim is a different game then Oblivion so following the story without any prior knowledge isn't difficult however I would advise you to at least read the wikipedia article on Oblivion so you have some nice background knowledge of it because the gates of Oblivion have been mentioned by some NPC's in Skyrim.
Yes you should i have only had it for 10 days and played over 100 hours and not completed it yet and only level 22 its a game you can take slow and look around the world is beautiful and when you set off on a quest you will see a mountain and think well i have enough time to climb that and you get to the top and 3 hours has past then you run down and it takes 5 mins, the quests are amazing and endless also there is factions and groups you can join and become the leader of like the winterhold college you an become the arch mage and the companions you can become a werewolf and become the leader id you like a long packed game then you should buy it NOW!Should I get The Elder Scrolls Skyrim althought I never played Oblivion?
Yes. Yes you should get SkyRim. I did play Oblivion, but didn't bother with the main quests or anything, just explored caves. SkyRim is awesome, because the main quest is actually enjoyable and the characters look way better. Plus, dragons. And beards.



I suppose it's kinda like Fable, but less... cartoony. It's an awesome game, I love it already and only got it the other day! Worth the money. And the side quests are both plenty and awesome too.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.Should I get The Elder Scrolls Skyrim althought I never played Oblivion?
Checking out the other Elder Scrolls games might be beneficial but not a ton. You may not appreciate the game as much but you'll still have fun.



It is similar to Fable but better and You can choose between first and third person perspectives to play in. Most people prefer the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment